Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How Interesting...

properly vintaged ebay
I bought this shirt at thrift because I like soft things.

I enjoy luxurious feeling fabrics and believe it of not,  this polyester shirt actually feels like silk. Lush!  The shirt was bought for my own use.  I planned to make it unto a a short dress type thing that I could rock out with some leggings, very 80's... I know thats exactly what I was thinking!

However habit dictated that before I destroy a vintage garment, ahem... before I  "re-purpose" a vintage item, it must be checked-out on ebay.  With regrets I found the shirt is worth something to somebody.  Apparently these bowling shirts are very popular with the Mad Men crowd.  My dress will have to wait for another day.  I am happy to let the shirt go,  it is trutly awesome as it is.  Warms my heart that the lushness will go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a similar story? Please share, Don't be shy.