Monday, July 9, 2012

Whoa! Been Gone but... Im Back!

cleencolla ebay
Sorry to all my followers and my non-committal readers.  i have had to take sometime off for my own peace of mind.  Good news is at one point I tipped the scale of listings in eBay and broke my personal record.  To some 200 items might not seem like much.  Take in to consideration that they are all "one-of"  and you realize... "that's a lot of writing my friends."

So now I am back and I have some great stories in the works.  Books have sold,  a few items have moved on etsy.  And my new category in eBay has taken off.  So stay posted, come back often and taken in your fill.  Properly Vintaged is still strong!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I'm back! ha ha! And what new eBay category is that, pray tell? Somebody turned the lights off in my Amazon & half.com stores....oh well, we are moving thousand of books into my new building and my hands decided to give out...congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crytal, Hi how are you my biggest fan...so by now you have seen what the "secret" category is. Can you share what happened to the book sales? I hope we are talking personal choice here. email me private if you care not to share here.
    See ya soon
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a similar story? Please share, Don't be shy.