Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Thrift Finds

properly vintaged
Looky at what I found; Ronco Showtime ST4000 Rotisserie and Indoor BBQ Oven.  Found it at a block sale, when the young lady selling it asked for a mere $5 for it,  well I just about fell over.  The thing was practically brand new.

I can not tell you how many times I watched that informational and just salivated over this machine.  Set it and forget it you say? If I had one of those I would roast meat everyday of the week, I thought.   Let me just tell you....This here is NOT a fun item.  I misunderstood how involved a gadget such as this would be.  Oh my lord, it does roast an amazing chicken!  But the pull this, pop that, turn here, lock there... that is just not for me.  Off to the auction block with this one,  I'll keep my chicken in the old roasting pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a similar story? Please share, Don't be shy.