Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Thrift Finds

cleencolla ebay
My favorite find last week, Pair of Kahla Demitasse Cups made for Starbucks.  They are just lovely.  I love  Starbucks coffee so much, my sons will tell you,  " When mommy gets a boo-boo, Starbucks coffee pours out."  What can I tell you...Kids!  Admission time:  I was so envious of other bloggers who always seem to have the good fortune and find Starbucks items and this week I found two!
ebay cleencolla

I also scored, a Starbucks Home Collection sugar bowl.
ebay cleencolla

But the very best find I had as a re-seller and not an obsessed fan is this, a twelve inch round Platter in the Gallia pattern by Rogaska.  This baby I picked up based on some advice I received recently by a fellow auctioneer.  Paul said,  "Whenever you find glass that has been etched with a signature, you buy it!  Don't worry about who made it... its fine glass!"  Glad I listened,  Because somewhere down the pike Rogaska got intertwined with Waterford and their items are highly desirable.  Score for me!  Hope your hunt and peck went as well as mine.  Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a similar story? Please share, Don't be shy.