Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What not to Sell: Tony the Tiger

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200770223415?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649#ht_1816wt_1185
Who knew Tony was not so great anymore?  I dont know if its the Kelloggs brand or because the orignal voice has gone silent.  But Tony is not pullig the big bucks as a collectors item.  Sure the occassional rare item still gets much deserved attention but most of his items are now "mundane" and not worth the effort as was the case with my 12” Kellogg Tony The Tiger Plush Team Tony Hockey Player 2004 plus key chain Lot.  I actually lost money on this sale.  
The only saving grace here, there is two less items in my storage room.  Hey don't laugh, around here storage is at a premium and i just gained about eight cubic inches back... thats me... WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a similar story? Please share, Don't be shy.